Because I have too many pictures in my camera roll, I thought that I'd share some here. Last weekend was a busy one, starting with my sorority formal on Friday night. The theme was Petals and Pearls which roughly meant a lot of spring pastel dresses and some jewel tones. I thrifted my dress before I knew the theme, so I wore black.

![]() |
| Always need a cheesy prom pose |
The next morning, I woke up early to head to the National Cherry Blossom Parade. We secured free tickets thanks to Olivia's (pictured below) operations and events internship with the NCBF this semester.
![]() |
| Full intern regalia |
Halfway through the parade, Olivia called us with an interesting proposal: They were short 6 volunteers to carry the last balloon... would we want to walk in the parade??
Of course we said yes and ran to the operations tent. They gave us volunteer shirts, Potbelly sandwich gift cards, balloon gloves, and soon we boarded a golf cart to be ferried to the beginning of the parade.







No comments:
Post a Comment