A low key one here. Linc had an XC race on Saturday at Saratoga State Park, placing 35th out of 155 and running the 3.05-mile course in 19:42. Good enough for a medal and a photo with the other Niskayuna young men competing in the JV division.
I spent most of the rest of Saturday either exercising or watching sports. It's a toss-up between April and October as to which is the better sports-on-TV month.
Sunday was much drearier in this part of the country, so we watched lots of NFL and I am not ashamed to admit that Game 2 of the WNBA Finals distracted me for about an hour from America's sport. Go Liberty!
In the evening, all of Lincoln's friends came over for a sleepover and kicked me out of the basement, so I was forced to watch NLCS Game 1 and the Sunday night Giants-Bengals snoozer on my phone until Carey and Phyllis finished watched Arthur the King on Amazon.
Monday morning Yeager and I got a walk in in-between the raindrops. Still not peak yet in this part of the Northeast, though I've heard it's already done in the Adirondacks.


No comments:
Post a Comment