Friday, June 7, 2024
Update...
Not much to share ... been a busy week! I had an overnight business trip to D.C. Tues/Wed and now Carey is driving down there to help Uncle Kevin clean out Aunt Kathy's apartment. This weekend is the New York State Mountain Bike Championships in Cooperstown, and Mckenzie's birthday. Eleven days from today the Merrills are wheels up to Africa. That's a sentence I didn't think I'd ever write. Here's a photo from our team breakfast on Wednesday at a place called Yotel on New Jersey Ave. in D.C. Moments later House Speaker Mike Johnson exited a breakfast fundraiser in the adjacent room and three of the gentlemen in this photo jumped up to get a photo with him, despite not agreeing with him about any single policy. (They're all faith leaders from NYC who helped the union I work for "save" SUNY Downstate Hospital from closure by the State.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment