Indulge me, but I'd like to honor both Lincoln and the woman who has helped shape him into the remarkable young man he is today, his mom. Over the past few months, we've really witnessed a transformation in our heretofore shy son. Yesterday as we sent him off to his junior prom, we saw a side of him that really made us happy. He's growing up to be a confident, self-aware, compassionate young man, and while I'll certainly take some credit, let's face it, his mother deserves all the praise. I am just so lucky to do this parenting thing with her and we are both very proud of the kids we've raised together. After a handful of shots in our front yard, we met the limo at Regan's, where the corsage and boutonniere were exchanged, then we drove a short distance to the Mohawk Golf Club where it seemed most of the NHS Class of 2025 was having photos taken. The kids got back into the limo after and we didn't see them again until this morning. Haven't heard many stories yet, and really don't expect to, but everyone is still smiling and I'm sure they made memories to last a lifetime.
Sunday, May 12, 2024
Mothers & sons
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















No comments:
Post a Comment