Monday, May 20, 2024
Hamilton alumni
What does Maxwell Owen Girard have in common with former Iowa Gov. (and once and current U.S. Secretary of Agriculture) Tom Vilsack, poet Ezra Pound, and the third lead in the Apple TV show "Loot" Nat Faxon? Answer: They're all Hamilton College graduates! I took some better photos with the DSLR, but am blogging from the SEIU Convention in Philadelphia this week, so can only share what's on my phone. We zipped over to Clinton, N.Y., on Sunday morning to celebrate with the graduate and listen to former Alabama Sen. Doug Jones tell the Hamilton College Class of 2024 to "saddle up" like Paul Revere and alert America to the dangers of losing its democracy. I don't know if they'll accomplish that lofty goal, but I'm certain that Max is poised to make the world a better place and we're all very proud of him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment