In October, one month prior to my diabetes diagnosis and subsequent weight loss journey, I bought two suit coats and four shirts at Jos A. Bank. Wore each of the coats once and one of the four shirts for PEF's annual convention that month, a virtual affair at the Hilton Garden Inn in Troy for which I was overdressed. I brought the coats back to the store today hoping they could be tailored, but the tailor told me he'd have to take them in 6", making it more cost-effective to just buy 42R coats. And so I did. Three of them this time, along with a few shirts and ties and a couple v-neck sweaters. I'll once again be the best-dressed union employee at any function, but at least the clothes will fit.

Congrats!
ReplyDeletereally impressive, Robbie! (The shorts and Dwight t-shirt kinda ruin the look though.)
ReplyDeleteI disagree with your sister. Keep the shorts and shirt. 😀
ReplyDelete