As for the music, we are very blessed to live in a community that values the arts. Both the 7th Grade Band and the High School Concert Band sounded excellent, especially one particular alto sax and flute player. Videos to come after I can get them up on Vimeo.
Thursday, March 12, 2020
My, my, my, my, my Corona!
UAlbany Athletics is waiting for conference and NCAA shoes to drop, but I'll either be filming games with no fans or doing a LOT of planning for fall sports. Carey is on many calls about the state's response. Thankfully she works for a governor who is truly leading on this pandemic. Wouldn't surprise me if by July he decides he can beat Biden at the convention somehow.
We had our last public gathering for awhile last night at Proctor's Theater, where all the Niskayuna school district bands from 6th grade through high school performed. Turnout was definitely curbed. The place seats 2,500, but I doubt there were half that present. Guest conductor of the District Band Festival was the best friend of Connie Frigo, Carey's fellow Ithaca graduate and maid of honor. So of course Carey snuck backstage for a photo post show.
As for the music, we are very blessed to live in a community that values the arts. Both the 7th Grade Band and the High School Concert Band sounded excellent, especially one particular alto sax and flute player. Videos to come after I can get them up on Vimeo.
As for the music, we are very blessed to live in a community that values the arts. Both the 7th Grade Band and the High School Concert Band sounded excellent, especially one particular alto sax and flute player. Videos to come after I can get them up on Vimeo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment