Saturday, March 21, 2020
Day 5
As the Siege of Niskayuna drags on, I'm happy to report that today was by far the best day. I think that had a very lot to do with the fact that we were a full foursome. Maybe there's just less for me to worry about when I'm not the only adult? Or maybe it's just a comfort in uncertain times to have your life partner with you. Things we did today: Ate bacon, raked flower beds, played Wiffle ball, bought groceries (even toilet paper and paper towels!), watched "Fast & Furious 6," walked Yeager 2.65 miles, and cleaned one of four house gutters. Things we didn't do: Die. So I'm calling this one a win. If it's the best day before September, so be it. I'm one of the last subscribers of Wired magazine and enjoyed this Q&A with one of the docs who helped the world beat smallpox.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment