The kids like that I wear too-small-for-my-face, +1.50 reading glasses when puzzling. Greta liked my BIG EYES so much she took a couple photos with her phone, both of which belong in the Worst Photos of All Time Hall of Fame.
Monday, March 16, 2020
Filling the hours...
Turning 48 earlier this year lit a crossword puzzle flame in me. Carey bought a puzzle-a-day calendar that I've been working through. And I'm happy to report that the same rules apply to puzzling that apply to any skill or hobby in life -- the more you practice, the better you get. Some common crossword puzzle clues I've come across more than once in the three months of 2020 so far -- see if anyone other than my Mom can get them, without Google -- Novelist Ferber, Greek letters, Horse color and "See ya!"
The kids like that I wear too-small-for-my-face, +1.50 reading glasses when puzzling. Greta liked my BIG EYES so much she took a couple photos with her phone, both of which belong in the Worst Photos of All Time Hall of Fame.
The kids like that I wear too-small-for-my-face, +1.50 reading glasses when puzzling. Greta liked my BIG EYES so much she took a couple photos with her phone, both of which belong in the Worst Photos of All Time Hall of Fame.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment