Thursday, March 19, 2020

Day 3.5

I intended to post daily, so forgive the one-day lapse. I was busy watching Fast & Furious. Random thoughts:
  • They'll have to rename the beer, right? 
  • Wisdom from my sister: This virus may cure us both of our introversion. 
  • Best meme I've seen: Your grandparents sacrificed everything and hundreds of thousands died on European battlefields. You're being asked to sit on the couch and watch Netflix. You've got this.
Corona classes are going well. It's only been three days and might be hundreds, but so far they enjoy checking their Google pages and doing whatever teachers tell them to. Linc spaces his out in 90-minute increments. Xbox, homework, Xbox, lather, rinse, repeat.

I'm 3/4 of the way through Stephen King's next collection of short stories that the rest of the world can read around Memorial Day. A hint for fans of HBO's "The Outsiders" - Holly Gibney returns, and the outsider has a few new faces. Carey continues to work very, very hard. I've asked her to try and source a hazmat suit so she can put it on when she comes through the door in the evening, head straight into the shower, and burn her clothes.

Here is a photo of Mittens, who is very happy that the rest of us have finally adopted his lifestyle.


No comments:

Post a Comment