Wednesday, September 16, 2015
Girard visit
We celebrated Rosh Hashanah on Monday with the orthodox half of our family, the Girards. Sara complained that I didn't post any photos from Max and Esme's first visit last month. Well, I'm sorry to say that my DSLR has tapped out, so this is an iPhone blog until I get a job and feel like I can afford a new camera. Anyway, here are a few from their visit. Top to bottom, that's Esme and Lincoln on a local nature trail, the Girards celebrating bread bowls at Panera, and Greta and Esme mugging with Sara at Target.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



What happened to the camera? Did the shutter lock up? That's what happened to ours. You should definitely buy a new one. While iPhone photos are nice in a pinch, it's not the same as a DSLR. You'll like the upgrade too.
ReplyDeleteAlso, thanks for providing my morning reading. Now that you are unemployed, I'm expecting almost daily updates. :)
It turns on, but then you can't do anything, almost as if the internal computer has shut down. What kind did you say you bought? Is there something between the Rebels we both had and the one you bought? I'd like to spend less than $700.
ReplyDelete