Thursday, November 6, 2025
Lincoln update
He'll be home in a couple weeks for the entire week of Thanksgiving, and probably bored out of his mind because Niskayuna is not Washington, D.C. Carey woke up on Monday morning to a text alert from Capital One about a $120 charge at a place called Wingo's in Georgetown at 1030pm on Sunday night. She's a bit of a worrier, so thought maybe it was fraud, but no, Lincoln confirmed that he finally took us up on the offer to use the family credit card to treat himself now and again! He treated himself and a couple friends to lots of wings, apparently. It was karaoke night at Wingo's, but the queue was too long and their song never came up. I do appreciate his haircut, though. That's an annual thing, if we're lucky. He finally broke down and visited a barber near campus, where the woman promptly misunderstood his preference and entirely chopped his bangs. I don't mind. I really miss this kid's face.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Haircut looks sharp
ReplyDelete