Friday, October 3, 2025

Happy Fall!

In honor of the official start of Fall, my roommates and I hosted an equinox party over the weekend. It was a lovely reason to bake fall desserts and raid Trader Joe's for seasonal snacks, candles, and decorations. We only set the oven on fire once (that dang quiche!) :) 

Menu: 

Apple Crisp with Vanilla Ice Cream 

Gluten Free Apple Crumble Pie 

Gluten Free Quiche 

Pumpkin Snickerdoodles 

Pumpkin-shaped Pizza Bites 

Trader Joe's Leaf Chips + Salsa + Guacamole 

Trader Joe's Apple Cider Donuts 


Sigma Kappa Group Shot :) 
1/4 of the Dav (the campus coffee shop) employees

a heated game of apples to apples ended the night

This is Matthew, he'll probably be sticking around for a while


4 comments:

  1. Awwww, fun! But man oh man, I thought I raised a better photographer??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey not my digital camera! - Greta

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kid's got a helluva name (fixing a typo :) )

      Delete