Sunday, October 19, 2025

East Coast Rules!

While I am a forever supporter of my daughter and her quest to see the world, state by state and country by country, there is nothing like autumn in the Northeast! It's probably 7-10 days past peak foliage here in Lake Placid, N.Y., but there's enough left to make this morning's ride on the Adirondack Rail Trail beautiful! 

Taken with my Apple Watch -- guess I didn't need to bend down so much!






World flags flying above the speedskating oval. 
 
It's head down working for the next couple days, with another chance to enjoy the outdoors Wednesday afternoon. 

3 comments:

  1. "there is nothing like autumn in the Northeast" - I agree

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you do the new(ish) rail trail that runs between Lake Placid and Tupper Lake?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did -- the LP to Saranac Lake portion. I heard it's even prettier from SL to TL, but I didn't have the extra couple hours for that leg! Well worth a trip some future fall...

      Delete