Tuesday, July 9, 2024

A tip of the hat...

Lincoln is nothing if not slightly shy about his accomplishments, but given this is the only record we have of the Merrill family from 2005 to the present, it merits a post. He scored a 5 on his AP U.S. History exam and a 4 on his AP Language exam. The latter, he assures me, was done "without even studying." In fact, he did not even take the class, but signed up for the exam so he can receive a Seal of Biliteracy at graduation. I think he's gone well beyond bi- at this point given that he's studying German, French, Latin and is a native English speaker! Anyway, we are very proud of him!

Photo caption: Lincoln and Jack surprised us at dinner one night on safari by donning the terrycloth robes provided by the safari company in our cabins. Personally, I was fine with the dinner attire, but Damond made the boys change before eating.  😀

6 comments:

  1. Congrats to Lincoln on the AP tests! I feel like I should let you know that the Girard’s blog can also be added back to yours with two new posts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, anonymous! Is this a Gilmore?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is Carah so privacy sensitive she doesn't want a Google account? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whenever I try to use my google account it says "Unable to sign in to comment." with other things to do so I just comment anonymously :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Weird. Our robot overlords don't like you, apparently.

    ReplyDelete