Monday, May 15, 2023

Busy weekend

We covered many miles of the Empire State this weekend. Carey and Greta went north/northwest to Syracuse and Rochester while Yeager and I went to South Lake. Lincoln went down two flights of stairs to the basement. And in penance today, he's home sick with a stomach bug. The girls enjoyed moving Aunt Kathy to a new community in Rochester and spending Mother's Day morning with mom/grandma. I helped split some wood at camp and cherished a lovely bike ride -- and my own mother. A good time was had by all. Lincoln's on the Saltines and Ginger Ale diet today and I'm home keeping an eye on email while tending to his needs.

Apple Watch selfie on the last bridge before a 1.5 mile dirt/rock road climb. Summer goal: Crest that climb 100% in the saddle.

Carey with her Mother's Day begonia gift from her mom.

Our yard will never be Grandma Vickie's yard! But we can visit any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment