Anybody remember that film from 1988? Han Solo as a sexist pig and Sigourney Weaver and Melanie Griffith's big hair as they stick it to The Man?
Greta's summer job started Monday at a camp run by a prep school called The Albany Academies. She's a counselor for elementary-aged kids whose parents can afford to pay to have them engaged and exercised when school is not in session. She's earning $15 an hour and mentioned the other day that she may use her summer windfall to buy her own MacBook Air so I can stop asking her if I can use mine.
Personally, I think she should donate one-quarter of her earnings to Carey for gas,
since it means Carey has to make the 30-mile round trip downtown and
work from the office five days a week during the four weeks Greta is
employed. They leave the house before 7 so Greta can begin her workday
at 730. Carey then works 8-4 and picks her up on the way home.

No comments:
Post a Comment