Wednesday, October 4, 2017
Clean dental bill of health for one of us
Due to an insurance mixup and overall dissatisfaction with the first dentist we picked out of a hat when moving to Niskayuna, it's been over a year since Carey and the kids had their teeth checked. So we were braced for the worst when Lincoln and Mommy sat in the chair yesterday. Well, wouldn't you know it, but the kid who would mainline sugar if we let him had perfect teeth, while the Mom who probably hasn't had more than a teaspoon of sugar in everything she eats daily for the last year, has a cavity! Lincoln was quite pleased by that and Carey reports he was a model patient. I believe Greta's exam is next week. I went in over the summer, for those who care, and was also told I take admirable care of my chompers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment