Monday, October 2, 2017

A new personal best!

Greta lowered her mile time from 9:13 to 8:09 on Saturday at the Glens Falls Invitational! It was a 1.3 mile race and she didn't stop to walk, even increasing her speed at key points, like this brief uphill about halfway through:



Lincoln wasn't happy about waking up before 8 on a Saturday and being outside in a light drizzle, but we traded in half a dozen DS and Xbox games the following day and were able to get Star Wars: Battlefront, Destiny and a pair of used DS games in return, so he's happy. I'll post in the future about his prowess in first person shooters. I really thought I'd be better than him for quite a few more years, but I've given up. His reaction time and his recall of which button to push when already far exceeds mine!

2 comments:

  1. Star Wars Battlefront 2 beta is coming out tomorrow so you guys should pre-order it if you like Battlefront!

    -Carah (but Matthew is the one who keeps mentioning it)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Matthew, what's your gamertag? We'll friend you.

    ReplyDelete