Saturday, September 29, 2007

Big boy

Lincoln is a couple weeks from his four-month checkup, but my mom, who's visiting this weekend with Dad, agrees that he's a very big boy. We're thinking 12-13 lbs. His strength is amazing compared to Greta at this age. He actually enjoys tummy time and lifts his head up like a perfect little turtle. And when he doesn't want to straighten his legs on the changing table, you might as well resign yourself to snuggling a naked baby.

I credit all the yummy Mommy milk for his supernatural powers. The kid eats like a champ and with all those antibodies, he hasn't been sick once! (knock on virtual wood)

I guess what I'm saying is I think he's really neat and it's an honor to call him "son." Although the nicknames of the moment are "squirrel," "squirt" and "the biggest of the bigs."

No comments:

Post a Comment