With no UAlbany games on the calendar until Dec. 13, we took advantage of a free weekend to head south on 87 for 24ish hours with the Girards. Supported Sara's women's choir at the tree lighting in Rye Brook, followed by a delicious cod cassoulet courtesy of Chef Peter Saturday evening. Sunday morning I got in an awesome 6-mile run along the shoreline and Playland Parkway boardwalk, then we had brunch at the Rye Oyster House, and took in a National Theatre Live matinee of "The Fifth Step," featuring Martin Freeman and Jack Lowden. It was my first such experience after hearing from Sara about how cool it is. I concur; it was quite cool!
 |
| Yeager didn't know what to think about the illuminated wire reindeer, but was pretty sure he could have led them like Rudolph. |
 |
| A gorgeous morning for a jog along the Sound. |
 |
| A rare photo of Peter in his element. They were both bemused by this thing called live television when I logged in with my Hulu account so we could watch Indiana beat those Big Ten pretenders, Ohio State. |
No comments:
Post a Comment