Saturday, September 21, 2024

My News

Because I know you all have been kept wondering after Dad's last post, I figured I wouldn't make the grandparents wait any longer... I've joined a sorority! I accepted my "bid" on Wednesday and officially became a "bid member" of Sigma Kappa today. It came with lots of swag, and so far I've received a lovely tote, bracelet, thermos, stickers, and shirts. Nice to know my dues will be good for something. But in all seriousness, I can't wait to get to know the rest of the sisters and look forward to the rest of the semester. 



Since every post must have a photo, here's an iPhone one of me at the photo wall. Someone had a nice camera at the event, so I assume I'll share those pictures with y'all eventually. 

BONUS 


This is when I found out/told Mom. Don't I look surprised? 

1 comment:

  1. Ummm, daughter ... you didn't write enough about the sorority's actual mission! Your grandparent's image of Greek life on college campuses was formed by John Belushi in "Animal House."

    ReplyDelete