Monday, September 26, 2022

South Lake in September

We were lucky to take advantage of the 3-day Rosh Hashanah weekend and head to South Lake with our friends Nicole, Duncan and Rex. They all went in on Saturday while I stayed in Albany to produce a UAlbany football game for ESPN+. But since we all had today off, it felt like a nice break. Most of these photos are from Nicole's phone. It rained a lot, so I didn't get outside with a good camera or a drone. Linc and I did get one brief bike ride in, exploring some of the logging roads on the other side of the main camp road. Next summer, we're going to make it from camp to jumping off rock. Hope to get back to the lake one more time in October before all the leaves fall and the snow settles in.













We found out when we got home that this was the SpaceX rocket taking off from Florida! Or so we think... it was the same time on Saturday evening as others reported seeing it on social media.



1 comment: