Wednesday, July 13, 2022

Routines

We are expecting Greta back from her eight days at Georgetown this evening, but in the meantime we've fallen into a bit of a routine. Linc fills his morning with a bike ride to and from his camp counselor job, wearing the same smelly shirt because the town is too cheap to provide more than one and we're not doing laundry every night. He has also been sleeping in Greta's bed so as to keep Mittens from destroying the place. I go to work where I answer emails and put out the occasional conflagration sparked by overzealous union members who think the government is out to get them, but I also blog in the middle of the day, so who's complaining? Carey sits at her home office workstation or commutes in to her Albany office for endless days filled with meetings, and we all rendezvous around 530pm for some exercise, dinner and a dog walk. Here's Carey spoiling Yeager this week with some BBQ chicken.

No comments:

Post a Comment