 |
Sporting our Life is Good Easter shirts. Hard to see Carey's -- that's the chemical equation for chocolate!
|
In a first, we celebrated the highest Christian holy day at South Lake this weekend. Dad and I arrived first, when it was 34 outside, 31 inside. By dinner time, five or so hours later, we had it up to almost 60. I believe we topped out at 64. And thanks to some pre-dawn fire stoking by Carey, we didn't drop lower than 59 during the night. All in all, a very pleasant visit. Mom stayed home in Rodman, preferring the radiant heat of the boiler. We were only
there for about 24 hours anyway. Time to finish a couple magazines, a
Wahoo win by yours truly, that amazing Gonzaga vs. UCLA men's college
basketball game, and a scamper up the hill across from the main access
road on Easter morning. Now the kids are in Syracuse for the first part
of their Spring Break, while Carey and I enjoy some dog- and kid-free
time here in Niskayuna.


 |
Never did find the bear cave
|
Cool pi/pie shirts
ReplyDelete