It appears I have the dubious honor of being the first person under 50 to get vaccinated in my family. Yay, diabetes! Drove my ass all the way to Binghamton this morning for an 11am appointment. I know King Cuomo is under a lot of fire lately, but he and the NYS Department of Health deserve credit for running vaccination sites with military precision. Signs in multiple language everywhere, workers in yellow vests directing you, and just the briefest of questionnaires to determine eligibility. I was in and out in 20 minutes, and 15 of those were sitting in a chair to make sure I didn't have an instant reaction. When you stood up, you were told to move the orientation of your plastic chair sideways and a worker came around with a bleach solution and wiped it off for the next lucky customer. Alas, no photos allowed inside, so you get just this in the car afterwards. For you young readers, Lincoln says this is my "POG face." Personal information professionally redacted by yours truly at my beloved's request. Dose No. 2 is already scheduled for March 16.

I've heard the word "pog" on many occasions but I still do not know what it means. Please explain if you could.
ReplyDeletePlay of the Game, I think ... e.g., the gamer who slaughters the most opponents in Overwatch.
ReplyDelete