Since I shared my initial diabetes diagnosis in November, I thought I should share the good news three months later. Thanks to intense dieting and exercising and a pill called Metformin twice a day, my A1C is down to 5.7. I didn't feel right taking out my phone and recording the doctor saying, "If all my patients were like you..."All the other test results are much improved and in the normal range as well, so the future prescription is easy -- continue to eat green things and nuts, exercise and keep taking the magic pill. Because Matt Gilmore insists every post have a photo, here's me and Yeager moments ago.
Wednesday, February 24, 2021
Health update
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

The picture really added to the post, thank you.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! You're looking good in the photos.
ReplyDeleteHere's the origin of a "picture with every post",
https://thehappygilmores.blogspot.com/2007/01/introduction.html
Unbelievable that that was more than FOURTEEN YEARS AGO!
ReplyDelete