I'm not as industrious as my daughter, apparently. I thought blogging was impossible without power. But she's figured out mobile blogging! As she summarized, the lights went out Wednesday afternoon and just returned Friday afternoon. So we lost the contents of our fridge, forcing Carey to take inventory in order to get $500 worth of insurance from USAA. Check out all the yummy fake meat!
But on the flip side, we got two nice meals out, eating in our car for fear of ingesting coronavirus.
And Lincoln was forced to get off the Xbox, opting to play a few games of Soduku with Carey while the iPad still held a charge.
Me, I went to work, mostly, to other parts of town where
the lights were still on. Here's my company's president recording
his "State of the Union" speech for our first-ever "Virtual Convention"
to be held Oct. 18-21. Just picture a cold front moving in from the west behind him.




No comments:
Post a Comment