Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Do we have a problem here?

Seems our daughter, shut away in an upstairs bedroom all day staring at a screen, is spending her downtime doodling -- On. Her. Arm.

5 comments:

  1. What did she use for the "ink"? Was she inspired by the players she sees when you watch the NBA? Did you have to negotiate to get the content for Merrilly Yours?

    ReplyDelete
  2. RE: negotiation -- I find I have more time on my hands than she does these days, so the first person to upload it to Blogger wins! She usually goes to bed before the NBA games start or we watch a family show while I record the start of the game, so I don't think it was basketball player tattoos that inspired her. Carey said she recently mentioned she thought she'd like a tattoo someday -- we didn't press her on details, hoping she forgets. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. As for the ink, she'll have to weigh in -- looks kind of markerish? Whatever it is, it's not permanent!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are erasable and washable highlighters Mom got from the dollar store, I was watching a movie in a google meet with my friends on Friday when I doodled, NOT in school.

    The highlighters wrote very nicely in cursive on my arm. Once I washed that off I had fun messing with the different line weights and then messing with the photo filters.

    If I ever get a tattoo it’ll probably be a line of text in a place that is easily covered, but that’s unlikely.

    ReplyDelete