Thursday, September 17, 2020

Would you call this guy?

Hopefully the photo alone will scare people away, except the ones who want to do flattering stories about New York's greatest public sector union. Read the bio of the new Mr. Wonderful here.


4 comments:

  1. I didn't know about your cat named Mittens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mission is to inform and educate. Not mentioned -- he weighs 18 POUNDS. (Insert Greta's explanation for why that's actually a healthy weight here ___)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 17.8lbs is a much healthier weight than he was previously, and when you account for his length it’s basically like having a 24 BMI: the top end of the healthy range but not massively obese. He could probably loose like two more pounds and he probably will since he’s now considered a senior feline.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also background on Mittens for Matt. Mittens is my cat. I got him when I was seven years old (he was about 1 or 2). He doesn’t like Yeager so he spends most of his time in my bedroom. He likes to knock stuff off my shelves and sit in the bathroom sink and tub. He’s very happy to have me home more, and likes to sit at my desk as I go to “school” . He loves belly rubs, but not when Lincoln does it and he puts up with Esme carrying him around the room.

    ReplyDelete