Sunday, January 26, 2020

Pupacinno!

We stopped going to the local dog park months ago -- too many aggressive dogs, Yeager often included -- but on Friday afternoon when I was home at 2pm before the rest of the working world, Greta and I returned, with Yeager of course. There were two dogs there -- Max and Otis (I think). Both were smaller and not intimidating so our dog had a blast. We drove thru Starbucks after and when the barista saw Yeager in the backseat she asked if we'd like a pupacinno. Boy, did we!


3 comments:

  1. It was Owen not Otis :)
    ~ Greta

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's in a Pupacinno? Does it come in more than one size? That looks like a short, at best. I would think a dog of Yeager's size would need at least a grande, especially after a trip to the park.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It ain't nothing but whipped cream, so it's wise to keep it small! Yeager usually goes to the bathroom about 30 minutes after... :-)

    ReplyDelete