| That's the Prime Minister's office in the orange brick. |
Friday, July 20, 2018
Day 6 (Sex!): Stockholm Forever!
Wakanda's nice and all, but I think I'll take sunset at 1030pm and lots and lots of blondes. I don't have much to share because I'm not sure what I was looking at most of the day, but it was fun anyway just to be with old pals. As Carey put it, there's a comfort level with close friends that just isn't repeatable elsewhere. So we strolled a lot -- Linc has a couple blisters to prove it! -- we took a ferry into old town -- and we ended the evening with a picnic in the King's rose garden. I didn't bring my camera to the latter, but we had lots of phones making images, so I'll post those at some point. For now, here are some shots from breakfast and from old town, or as the natives say, Gamla stan.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment