Saturday, July 14, 2018

And we’re off!!

Our 14-day London to Stockholm odyssey begins! You’re all in luck - I brought the nice camera and the laptop to blog with. Shout out to the woman in the Norwegian Air check-in line who profiled us as we were waiting for a flight to Jamaica. “Something seems off here. Are you going to London?” I told her white people can go to Jamaica, too.

4 comments:

  1. Hi! I stopped by today and will be hanging out tomorrow at your place. Have fun! 😄

    ReplyDelete
  2. My comment above is from Phyllis- it didnt show my name so figured I tell u.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Phyllis!! The GF snacks are in the pantry to the right of the fridge, including choc chip cookie mix if you are feeling adventurous!😘 The pancake mix/pasta/tuna/etc are in the corner cupboard to the left of the stove. And there is dairy/g-free Ben & Jerry’s in the freezer. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so nice! Thanks. I petted Mittons this morning . Now that is adventurous!

    ReplyDelete