Thursday, May 24, 2012

The reason for the respite

Sorry for the week delay. We had no Internet for a couple days and my folks were here for a few days. I never feel like posting when they are. It's like being in your writer's den with readers looking right over your shoulder. We had a nice visit. Dad and I attended a lecture by Bill McKibben, an environmental writer we've long admired and now a visiting professor at Middlebury. He's feeling powerless as a writer, though, and wants you to join 350.org to help save the planet. He wasn't feeling friendly enough to allow photography at the lecture, so no pictures of that. I did get a few at Lucas Mullen's 5th birthday bash last weekend:

Chilling outside the Bounce House.

Pony tails at her request.

Race to the end of the kids' pool.

Cutting the Cold Stone "Cars 2" cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment