no pictures of grandma? how were the black flies?
Great action shot of dog licking Lincoln's ear!! Haven't looked at the rest yet.
Grandma spent a couple hours with Greta on the docked barge reading stories, but I was sleeping at the time!Black flies were OK. A nuisance, but not unbearable and much, much better than North Lake, where they aren't dumping poison into the feeder streams.
I love the shot of Greta in mid-air. And the one of Linc getting his ear licked. =) Your timing is fantastic.
no pictures of grandma? how were the black flies?
ReplyDeleteGreat action shot of dog licking Lincoln's ear!! Haven't looked at the rest yet.
ReplyDeleteGrandma spent a couple hours with Greta on the docked barge reading stories, but I was sleeping at the time!
ReplyDeleteBlack flies were OK. A nuisance, but not unbearable and much, much better than North Lake, where they aren't dumping poison into the feeder streams.
I love the shot of Greta in mid-air. And the one of Linc getting his ear licked. =) Your timing is fantastic.
ReplyDelete