I had talked about Lisa's visit with Greta for a few days before her arrival, so Greta was very excited to have another visitor from Germany. (She has been very interested in foreign countries and international travel lately...I think credit goes to Toot and Puddle). We enjoyed a very nice picnic in the park and some playground run-around time before heading home so Lincoln could take his nap.
Sunday, April 26, 2009
A nice day
My good friend and former Air Force colleague, Lisa, visited our little Jersey 'burb on Friday. She is back in the States from Germany for a few weeks on official business, and naturally tacked some much-deserved military leave on to her scheduled temporary duty assignment. I was so happy there was room in her hectic travel schedule to squeeze us in.
I had talked about Lisa's visit with Greta for a few days before her arrival, so Greta was very excited to have another visitor from Germany. (She has been very interested in foreign countries and international travel lately...I think credit goes to Toot and Puddle). We enjoyed a very nice picnic in the park and some playground run-around time before heading home so Lincoln could take his nap.

With her brother sound asleep for a couple of hours, Greta took advantage of having "just the girls" and requested a mani/pedi!
Lisa and I each painted one hand, but then Greta insisted on tackling her toes "ALL BY MYSELF!" She did a pretty decent job, don't you think?! Thanks, Lisa, for such a nice visit!
I had talked about Lisa's visit with Greta for a few days before her arrival, so Greta was very excited to have another visitor from Germany. (She has been very interested in foreign countries and international travel lately...I think credit goes to Toot and Puddle). We enjoyed a very nice picnic in the park and some playground run-around time before heading home so Lincoln could take his nap.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
OMG I seriously didn't see this until today :-) I had the best time ever - thank you so much for having me!
ReplyDelete