- One chocolate bunny for each kid -- anything more than that tends to facilitate sibling fights and endless cravings.
- No bunny ears for Lincoln until high school.
- Greta already knows how to peel hard-boiled eggs with a spoon.
- Global warming is indeed a hoax, and until that's scientifically proven, Jona Michelle will continue to design sun dresses entirely inappropriate for the outside temperature.
- Macy's Flower Show and FAO Schwarz are not unpopular holiday weekend destinations, even in a steady rain.
- Given enough time, Carey can cook anything from Relaxed Cooking with Curtis Stone. (Who Rob just happened to interview last week)
- Aaron & Amy Reid should visit us more often.
Monday, April 13, 2009
Easter lessons
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I like the Bangin Spoons photo. I tend to like those shots where a subject is in partial focus while the rest is blurred.
ReplyDeleteWhy no bunny ears for Lincoln?
Boy won't wear them. Realizes the embarrassment, I think.
ReplyDeletePut your kids in motion and slow the shutter speed -- one good way to play with blur.
Max was the only kid who would wear the bunny ears at our easter egg hunt. The other pairs were sported by Peter and neighbor dad Jason - Scott got to be the lamb.
ReplyDeleteOh, I get it now. I was thinking he did something to the chocolate bunny ears.
ReplyDelete