Thursday, April 26, 2007
Peanut art
Carey may not post to this blog very often --- who has the time? -- but she must read it along with the rest of you. I was clearing out the camera's memory today and found this photo, obviously inspired by my previous post about Greta's love for packing peanuts. Now, would I have ever thought to use them for a tactile art project? Of course not. And therein lies the fundamental difference between Mommies and Daddies. I did the hunting (or the gathering, if you must), and she takes the raw material to make something nice for the family and our home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Correction: Greta did all the hunting and gathering herself with her Bug Basket after work yesterday. We spent almost an hour walking around the neighborhood as she picked up "More Peanuts, Mommy!"
ReplyDeleteCorrection II: I started the Great Peanut Hunt weeks ago. You've simply expanded it and found additional uses for the Styrofoam!
ReplyDelete