Tuesday, March 20, 2007
Sick kid
Greta puked up her cereal and breakfast bar this morning about 60 minutes after daycare dropoff, so Mommy came home with her. Then Mommy started throwing up. And now I'm home looking after them both. As I type, Greta is about 1 hour into her nap. We're hoping she keeps down the applesauce and Cheerios she ate before hitting the crib. Carey is on her way to the doctor, not for the stomach bug, but for her 21 (23?) week baby checkup. Which leaves me to blog the afternoon away. Carey has some good photos from a "TP" (that's toilet paper to those of you who never pulled that Halloween prank) incident, and I hope to get a good vomit shot from one or both of the girls later today. Until then, in pedialite we trust.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment