For those of you who don't subscribe to Parenting magazine (motto: What Matters to Moms), we're overdue in sharing this: Greta was published in the March 2007 issue! It came out a few weeks ago, but I just got around to scanning it. Carey submitted the "Mom's Tip" in January, I think, and an editor followed up with her via e-mail and requested a photo of Greta! Our friend Dina in L.A. was the first to notice it. So kudos to her and read her daughter's blog, Ella's World (which badly needs an update, Dina, dear).

That's really cool! We don't get the magazine anymore. I'll have to see if Karin has it.
ReplyDeleteI would also like you to note that it has been over seven days since my sister has posted yet I see no threatening demands made of her. I'm not sure I like the double standard. :)
ReplyDeleteI expect more of you than her, what can I say? :-)
ReplyDelete