Much more fun than last year! A mobile kid makes all the difference. Here's Greta's debut as a member of whatever comes after the YouTube generation. I'll learn how to make some movies in the next few weeks and we'll have a little more fun with this video on the Web thing.
UPDATE: Need to figure out how to embed the video. Not sure why it doesn't work for some folks. In the meantime, here's a direct link. Mom & Ryan, I'm afraid it won't live up to the hype. It's just a :28 clip of Greta picking up a couple plastic eggs!
I can't get the video to play.
ReplyDeleteDo you have a YouTube account?
Hmmm ... it works for me at home, but now I'm at a friend's house watching the Final Four and it won't play. YouTube membership shouldn't have anything to do with it. You don't have to be a member to watch their videos. But yes, I am a member so that I can upload videos. Which are private, by the way. You can't search YouTube for Greta Merrill and see this clip.
ReplyDeleteI fixed it ...the embedded HTMP had changed ... I think I published it too soon the first time, before the full video was uploaded to YouTube.
ReplyDeleteAnyway, we'll do some fun stuff with iMovie next. In my spare time.
Sorry. Still not working for me. I tried with both Safari and Firefox on the Mac. I click the play button and just see "Loading...".
ReplyDeleteWorking for me ... lemme know if it's still a no-go. I'm Mac/Firefox 2.0.
ReplyDeleteI'm with Ryan. It just says loading.
ReplyDeleteNope. Still nothing. I tried using Firefox 2.0 on both the Mac and PC. Tried IE7 on the PC as well. Can someone else try and let us know if you can view it?
ReplyDeleteI didn't see that my Aunt and/or Uncle had posted before I published my comment. Let us know when you have it working Rob. :)
ReplyDelete