Monday, March 12, 2007

Satisfying Sunday

Greta had a great day yesterday. She enjoyed eating a banana-cinnamon bun-bacon breakfast, reading a new book from AK, washing dishes with Daddy, playing at the tot-lot pre-nap, and running around buddy Jay's playground post-nap. (I planned to post more pictures, but Blogger isn't cooperating...sorry!)

All the fresh air helped her crash hard at 7:30, but unfortunately it also gave her a slightly runny nose, which resulted in a lot of coughing during the night. I didn't have the heart to wake her up to take her to daycare, so I called in late to work today (a benefit I'm sure to miss six months from now!). She slept until almost 7:30, and I dropped her off at 8:00. She kept asking for Daddy this morning, but I think she understands he took the train to see Aunt Sara, Max and Esme. I told her she'd get to see him Wednesday morning, and she said "o-tay, Mommy!" Then tonight when I picked her up, she said "Daddy train, daddy coming." I told her "Not yet, but soon." I'm sure we'll go through the same routine tomorrow, so hurry home, Daddy!

1 comment:

  1. I'll be home at 10pm tonight if you want to keep her up until then. :-)

    ReplyDelete