Unfortunately, I don't have a picture of what Greta looked like when I picked her up from Mama Dhillon's house today. I have never seen her so dirty!!! She played HARD today! Mama D said they could not walk her around the yard fast enough. She wanted to go-go-go!
Her favorite game involves chasing balls around the yard, which she kicks, clutches and carries. It was a damp day here, and her fleece pants and jacket picked up all kinds of dirt and sand from the various balls she went after (there are about eight of various sizes). The other kids love playing this game with her: she kicks the ball, they chase it down, and bring it back to Greta; watching her reminded me of a queen overseeing her court. It was very funny.
Mama Dhillon promised that Greta should sleep well tonight from all the fresh air and exercise. Since she started reaching for her blanket when we went upstairs for her bath at 7pm, she must be very tired. Fingers crossed that she has nothing but sweet dreams until the morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment