It's been more than 3 days, so time to post... something. We've had a great May with Greta home. Carey remarked this morning while getting ready for work that the house just has a better vibe, more vitality, when there's two kids in it. Our challenge is to not let it feel like a funeral home in August when they're BOTH away at school!
Tonight it's Lincoln's perhaps final pole vaulting competition at the Suburban Council Championships. He'll have to clear 11' to qualify for the next meet. No matter what happens, we're proud of him and really enjoyed seeing him test himself athletically these last two years. I love sports probably even more than the average red-blooded male, but I didn't know a darn thing about pole vaulting until my son showed an interest!
Greta is with us until the day after Memorial Day. She's been great running errands during the day, walking the dog, and being my jogging buddy in the evening. This coming weekend we're off to Syracuse to celebrate Grandma Vickie's birthday with a traditional backyard barbecue. I'll try to get my camera out for a photo or three.
No comments:
Post a Comment