Sunday, May 11, 2025

Moms

What would we do without them, am I right? The Queen of our household slept until about 830 after waking up with the dog and cat for a feeding around 530. We enjoyed breakfast around 930 at a new place in Ballston Spa called Coffee Planet, then went to a local nursery to buy some flowers. Spent much of the afternoon planting, mowing and tidying up the yard, which now truly looks like Spring. Greta is cooking a dinner of salmon and quinoa salad as I type, and I'm told an ice cream run may finish out the day. A lovely Sunday with the woman whose love and compassion truly defines our family.


A "flight" of lattes!


Gifts this morning were dark chocolate, a supersized Toblerone, and an Owala bottle from Lincoln, a subscription to the Proctor's theater season from me, and earrings and a yellow hanging begonia basket from Greta.


No comments:

Post a Comment