
We keep meaning to get a bumper sticker or magnet, but haven't yet. We've seen some good ones:

Student Driver: This Vehicle Brakes for No Reason or Caution: Student Driver & Screaming Parent or Student Driver: I'm Freakin' Trying. Truth be told, Lincoln is proving to be both cautious and a quick study. He got us safely back from Syracuse last weekend, cruising at 72 m.p.h. for the first time, executing more than a few lane changes at those high speeds, and only hitting the rumble strips a couple times. Honestly, it was probably the longest conversation we've had since some bike rides last summer and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Halfway through he decided he would only keep going if he could control the radio, so I was relegated to Spotify searches and Carey and I both enjoyed sampling his musical tastes.
What is Lincoln listening to these days?
ReplyDeletesome older school hip hop -- Tyler the Creator, the late British rapper MF Doom ... a jazz singer from Iceland named Laufey ...
ReplyDeleteWe're Laufey fans in NC/Georgia
ReplyDeleteYes, Carah and I are Laufey listeners. What's the old school hip hop?
ReplyDeleteTyler the Creator and MF Doom don’t count as old school hip hop?
DeleteMF Doom is old school but Tyler the Creator?! That man is 33 years old!
Delete