A lovely long one for all of us here in New York State -- thanks, indigenous peoples, and sorry for the way we treated you historically! Started things off watching Lincoln run through the very wet fields of Piney Meadows in Saratoga. He had a great race in the slop, kicking it at the finish to barely clip a competitor.
Sunday began with a dog walk through Central Park, then an awful lot of football screen time, starting with the Bills game in London at 9:30 a.m. The afternoon sunshine beckoned Carey and I for a bike ride back in Central Park, and I was very proud of my wife for tackling quite a few obstacles on her trusty Trek 720, circa 1998! Phyllis came over later in the afternoon to watch the Jets beat the Broncos and the 49ers demolish the Cowboys. She even won her first FanDuel bet, taking the Niners straight up to win $9.43. May she enjoy a lifetime of winnings.
![]() |
| A morning dove, in the morning. |
![]() |
| Smelling the yellow roses. |
![]() |
| Sunshine selfie after some very soggy days. |
Monday Carey and I had a nice morning walk with Yeager near Erie Canal Lock 7, then got all our shopping done, and Linc and I went for a run.
A busy week ahead as I finish preparation for PEF's 45th Convention starting next weekend in Syracuse, Lincoln studies for the PSAT next Saturday, and Carey departs for D.C. via Syracuse for Parent's "Weekend" with Grandma Vickie and Greta.








No comments:
Post a Comment