Friday, October 20, 2023

I'm baaaack!

Miss me? You don't have to answer in the comments. Got back from my five-day sojourn to the Syracuse wilderness on Wednesday. All in all, a successful 45th annual PEF Convention. The union president popped positive for Covid on Oct. 12, but he was largely asymptomatic and tested negative on Oct. 15, so the show went on with him holding the gavel. I wore a mask for the first three days since I sit to his left on stage. In addition to stage managing each day of the plenary sessions, my team shot and edited a series of videos hyping up all the union business being conducted by the 534 delegates gathered at the OnCenter.

I came home to a new sweatshirt in my closet, which I thought was going to be my Christmas present, but hey, Christmas came early! I feel closer to Greta already. 

This weekend we were going to attend Middlebury's Homecoming football game, but the forecast is a 100% chance of rain, so we'll be relaxing at home. Lincoln has the weekend off before his final cross country race next weekend. I think he grew a couple more inches while I was away.

No comments:

Post a Comment