Friday, December 23, 2022

Meh

Been a few days, so better get something up lest my blogging muscles atrophy.  My folks are in town through Christmas, then heading down to Rye to celebrate with Sara and family.  Carey's been cooking a great meal each night, then we watch Jeopardy! together and cable news or sports or a mindless comedy.  Now that the work week is almost over, I'm going to insist on an evening family game as well.  I never lose at Rummikub or Qwirkle.  Taboo was recently purchased from a discount bin, and I'm not so confident there.  Anyway, Christmas Eve, weather willing, I may drag them across the Hudson to Troy for a Victorian Holiday Stroll.  In the meantime, happy holidays to our 9-12 readers in Syracuse, Rye, North Carolina and Washington, D.C.! 

Awful selfie Greta took with my phone -- not sure why? Dad is trimming his beard today, maybe that'll help.

Bomb Cyclone selfie. 50+ and mostly overcast here. Suck it, Atlanta.

Adobe Premiere Pro timeline in progress -- PEF members at the NY State School for the Blind talking about the compassionate work they do.

No comments:

Post a Comment