Friday, December 16, 2022

51 and still fun!

Happy birthday to the woman who 32 years ago -- when I was a small town kid trying to find my way in what at the time I thought was a big-time college filled with people more attractive, richer and smarter than me -- made me feel like the greatest young man in the world with a promising future. Loving, and being loved by her, became my guiding star from that moment on and I am so very, very glad that future was created with her by my side. I couldn't ask for a better friend, companion, confidante, and partner. 

As for birthday plans, Carey already seared the stew meat and chopped up the potatoes and vegetables that are slow cooking for her birthday dinner, of course, and tomorrow, if the weather cooperates, we're heading up for a meal and walkabout in festive Saratoga Springs. The kids have a snow day today and she's working from home. Since my work is about six miles away, I drove in so I could blog on a faster network. And edit some video from the New York School for the Blind on the side.

No comments:

Post a Comment